Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things that you don't notice until your baby is asleep...

Luckily Will is a good sleeper. He rarely wakes up if there is a loud noise, but I still freak out when he goes to sleep and something makes a loud noise. Things that I never realized were so loud: When Ricky shakes his head and his ears flap, when the toilet flushes, the dogs nails on the hardwood floor, the dogs sneezing, Brent sneezing, the dogs when they play (Jeez dogs, why are you so damn loud!?!?!!), a soda can when it opens, all opening theme songs on television shows, Brent clearing his throat. So many things that I never noticed before. Will closes his eyes and Maki McToe-nails comes clickity clacking through the room or Ricky gets up from a nap, walks right next to Will and shakes his head. He might as well be banging garbage can lids together. And my husband turns into a stomping machine and goes banging around the house clearing his throat. Makes me think of Kitten Mittens from the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. "Is your cat making too much noise?" I need Kitten Mittens for the cats, dogs, and Brent. 


If you don't know the clip I'm talking about check out this video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment