Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Missing In Action

I haven't posted in 11 days. Turns out being a mom is pretty time consuming. I've started three other posts but only get about half way through before I get sleepy and give up. I go back and read what I've written and it's neither interesting nor funny. My brain is turning into mom mush.

Some highlights to hold you over:

Baby is giant. And teething already. And just really cute.

I am staying busy with work. Once again thankful that I have three day weekends to enjoy with Brent and Will.

And now I'm tired again. Will has been sleeping like a champ, which is awesome, however I am still exhausted during the work week.

I promise I'll post more when I can think of something interesting! Here is a picture to hold you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment