Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just a big head

This is my follow up to my post "2 Month Check Up". We went this past Tuesday to have an ultrasound done on Will's head. Here's a picture of him in the waiting room. When he gets sleepy his little jaws droop and he looks like a bulldog to me. He looks pretty pitiful, especially with his little ankle bracelet on.



He did great for the ultrasound. After waiting for a while and nursing him before we went back he fell asleep when the technician put the warm goo on his head. They were able to get good shots since he was out for the whole thing. It went way better than I was expecting. We didn't get the results that same day. but instead had to wait a few days for a call after the results were sent to a radiologist to review.

The doctor called while I was at work and left me a voicemail. When I saw that it was the doctor's number I could feel my heart beat a little quicker in anticipation of what the message might say. I listened and heard the best words ever, "the ultrasound results were normal." A huge weight was lifted from my shoulders and I couldn't help but smile. My baby just has a big head! As long as he is healthy I don't mind having to stretch out the neck holes on all of his onesies.

No comments:

Post a Comment